- Name geometric surface and solid shapes (number of corners, edges, and faces of the cube ).
- Decimeter cube or the liter bottle as a standard representative of size
- Understand 1 liter = 1 dm3
- Understand the cube as a three-dimensional body
- Understand that bodies that each hold 1 liter have different surface areas
- Know and convert units of volume and mass (from dm3 to kilograms, inclusive).
- Convert larger unit to smaller unit: Numerical value becomes larger, so multiply
- Convert smaller to larger unit: Numerical value becomes smaller, so divide
- Convert cubic decimeters to cubic centimeters and liters
- Accurate measurement and reading of the scale