Capacity: 1000ml, 500ml, 250ml, 100ml, 50ml and 10ml.
Can be used up to 135° Celsius, with blue scale.
Action-oriented and active-discovery learning.
- Estimating spatial volumes and comparing them with objects from the world of experience
- Repetition of different units of measurement in the size range of hollow measures
- Scaling and function of a measuring cup
- Measuring the volume of powdery solids (e.g. flour, sugar)
- Measuring the volume of liquids at rest
- Estimating filling quantities and checking filling quantities with a measuring cup
- Reading off measurements from a measuring cup
- Acquiring an idea of size for the unit liter
- Converting units of measurement and assigning correct abbreviations (l, ml)
- Relate measurement results < , > , =
- Knowledge of the correct use of the respective measuring cup