- 100 yellow units, 50 green rods, 30 blue hundred flats and 9 red thousand cubes made of RE-Plastic®.
Packed in a cardboard box with information sheet.
- Learning a comprehensive number concept (e.g. structure of the decimal system).
- Learning addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Applying advantageous strategies
- Counting forward and backward in increments of 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 1000)
- Representation of numbers in the number range up to 10, 000 using the structure of the tens system (principle of bundling, place value notation)
- Processing of tasks through systematic procedure and trial and error
- Use of technical terms (e.g. predecessor / successor of, neighboring tens / neighboring hundreds of, half / double of, multiple / divisor of)
- Orientation in the number range up to 10,000 by counting in steps