With excitement children learn to walk in a playful way. The push cart offers safety at the very first steps and accompanies the little ones on their discovery tour through the world. In the soft covers you can take your favourite teddy with you on a long journey. The built-in felt stoppers protect the furniture and the brake screws allow the resistance of the wheels to be individually adjusted – according to the needs of the children. Thanks to the adjustable handle height, the pram grows with you.
• Dimensions : approx. 31 x 30 x 49 cm (W x H x L)
• Pillow approx. 24 x 24 cm (W x H), Duvet approx. 29 x 26 cm (W x H)
• Handle height adjustable in 2 steps, approx. 47 cm and 50 cm
• Outer walls made of multi-layer wood, painted white
• Handle bar in maple, wheels in beech
• Duvet cover made of 100% cotton, 100% PET wadding, washable at 30 degrees
• Suitable for children from 12 months
• Made in Germany
Over 80 people with disabilities work in our carpentry workshop in Raubling near Rosenheim. With great attention to detail, each product is manufactured in numerous work steps and then carefully packaged at the end. The demanding work creates self-confidence and joy.
Our wood comes from Bavaria, Germany or Europe and is mostly FSC or PEFC certified. The colours and oils used are harmless and certified for children’s toys. Our cardboard boxes contain a high proportion of recycled materials and we often use used cardboard boxes that are still in good condition.
Bedding Machine washable at 30 degrees.