The board game “Gnomes”: Whoever fills his dwarf with the game pieces first is the winner
- Game preparation : Place the game board in the middle of your table so that it is easy to see and reach for both players. Each player sits in front of a color dwarf. Then each player takes 3 pieces of each color and assigns them to the colored dots next to their dwarf. You have the dice ready. The person whose birthday is next may start rolling the dice. Then you take turns playing.
- Game variant 2 (with color and eye dice)
Roll both dice. For example, if you roll the yellow die and a 2 with the eye die, you may take 2 yellow tokens and place them on two of your dwarf’s yellow dots. Then you pass the dice on and it is the second player’s turn. He also rolls the dice and takes the number of colored game pieces rolled and assigns them to his color dwarf. Then it is the first player’s turn again. If he now rolls the color yellow again and the number 2 or 3, he must pass the dice on immediately without placing a game piece, because he only has one yellow game piece left. It is the other player’s turn again. If a player rolls the color black, he must pass.
- End of the game: The player whose pawns landed first on his dwarf wins.
- Game variant 1 (only with color dice) Roll the color dice. Take a token of the color you rolled and place it on a spot of the same color on your color dwarf. Then you pass the die on and the second player rolls a color. He also takes a piece of the color rolled and assigns it to a colored dot on his dwarf. Then it is the turn of the first player again. If all three pieces of one color (e.g. red) are already distributed on the dwarf and a player rolls this color (e.g. red) again, then this player may not place any pieces and it is the other player’s turn again. If a player rolls the color black, he must pass.
- Colour matching
- Hand eye co-ordination
- Learning to play together – taking turns