- 100 yellow units, 10 green rods of ten, 20 orange rods of five, 10 blue hundred flats and 1 red one thousand cube of RE-Wood®.
Packed in a cardboard box .
- Recognize and use structures in number recognition (e.g. 1000 as 10 x 100 or as 100 x 10).
- Use the structure of the decimal system (bundling, place value) in a planned and systematic way and justify relationships between different number representations (e.g. place value notation, graduated notation: 734 → 7H 3T 4U, number word, units cube / tens bars / hundreds plates), to be able to use the decadal place value system with confidence.
- Compare spatial contents of simple solids by building with unit cubes and by counting unit cubes.
- Refer to skills for measuring area content.